Sitting on the deck of the rustic cabin on this 160-acre hunting property located Northeast of Clintonville comprised of oaks, maples, poplar, pines and willow brush I heard nothing but the wind blowing through the trees and birds chirping. This property offers you the opportunity to step back, relax and slow things down. The rustic cabin sits on the foundation of the old farmhouse. Electricity is at the road, there is no septic, but it has a Sand-point for water. It is a solid cabin heated by a wood burning stove with a garage for storage that is also heated by a wood burning stove. This property has been lovingly and painstakingly put together from 1963 to 1979, is turnkey and has been meticulously maintained and done right with:
• Tail system that provides access
• Pond to provide water
• Multiple cleared areas for food plots
• 12 ladder stands that stay with the property
• 2 shooting houses that stay also stay with the property allowing you to sit all day in comfort.
This large property gives you the opportunity to manage the deer heard by providing essential habitat that includes the three most important components:
• Food- From small staging food plots to a large destination food plot. Giving you the opportunity to diversify what you plant to hold wildlife all year long.
• Water- From the pond on the east 40 to the drainage ditch that runs property line between the Western 80 and the middle 40 and holds water year-round.
• Cover- The middle 40 provides sanctuary habitat and is thick with timber, marsh grasses and willow bushes.
This property has access from the North and South. Southern access is an old town road that is gated and locked and only landowners whose property butt up against this road have a key to the gate. Believe me you will appreciate this when you shoot one of the bruiser’s that roam this property on the Southern 40 and he makes it almost to the South property line. Deer are creatures of the edge, using these transition areas to travel throughout properties. This property provides plenty of those areas on the Western 80 and Eastern 40 for deer to travel as they make their way from thick bedding cover of the middle 40 to food and water. Food, water and cover, this property has it all and is in the heart of big buck country.
This property is not only located in a great deer area but provides you with the opportunity for year-round recreation being located just minutes from A boat launch where you can drop in your fishing boat and fish, canoe, or kayak the Wolf River. Then bird watch and hike the trails of the Navarino State Wildlife Area. Chances to own this type of property do not come along very often.
• 45 minutes from Green bay and the Fox valley
• Just over 2 hours from Milwaukee
• 2.5 hours from Madison
• 3.5 hours from Chicago
Also Available for sale, all are used but working and sold "as is".
• 38hp diesel tractor
• PTO mowing deck
• Disc plow
• Drag harrow
• Utility trailer;
• 1991 Jeep Cherokee (about 130K miles/starts and runs well/good tires/almost no rust)
• Gas grill
• Tables/chairs/shelving/log rack/kindling box;
• Kerosene heater
• Misc. tools
NOTE: Currently Seller is not interested in splitting up the parcels.
All showings must be accompanied by a licensed Agent/Broker and whenever possible Listing Broker Associate. Please respect private property and call Patrick Young at 920-676-3389 for a private showing.