• Top Access
• Stunning views
• Over a quarter mile of ridgetop road frontage
• Multiple building sites
• Multiple food plots complemented with small water holes and apple trees
• Years of trail camera history
• Two elevated permanent stands
• Established trails throughout
• Great neighborhood, several large landowners
• No government programs
• Confirmed buildable zoning
Some properties truly need to be seen in order to receive their due justice. Superlative adjectives and hot button property terms will not properly illustrate the rare attributes this southwest Trempealeau County tract possesses. Capable of being your “forever” property, endless views unfold tucked just off a low traffic town road creating dreamy building sites. Established trails and hill roads navigate contours of the property providing easy access for your desired activity that day. Textbook topographical features and well-designed habitat improvement projects have created a whitetail hunter’s dream capable of regularly producing top notch bucks. Seeing is believing, schedule your private showing today.
Taxes are approximate. Survey to be conducted prior to closing. Not available for leasing.
Please respect private property and only view with an agent.
Call Patrick to set an appointment today 608-547-7816