· Home & Outbuildings on 9.66 Acres
· Peaceful, Dead-end Road
· Open Concept Floor Plan
· 4 Bedroom 2 Bath
· Walk-Out, Finished Lower Level
· Kitchenette in Lower Level
· 2,356 Total Sq. Ft.
· Large, Covered Porch
· Metal Post Frame Barn- 2 Stalls, Tack Room, Loft
· Expansive Pasture & Fencing
· Heated, Electric 36’x70’ Shop with A/C & 14’x30’ Addition
· Heated, Electric 33’x40’ Shop with Enclosed 16’x40’ Lean-To
· Detached 25’x23’ Garage
· 3 Other Metal Siding Post Frame Sheds for Multiple Uses
· Potential for at Home Small Business Operation
· 10 Minutes South of Sparta
· 35 Minutes East of La Crosse
Peacefully hiding on a dead-end road awaits your new home, farmette, and/or small business basecamp. The spacious home offers a flowing, open concept along with a fully finished walk-out basement. A great room greeting features a kitchen boasting loads of countertop & cabinet space with plenty of room for the family to gather. A full bath & 2 bedrooms complete the main floor. The lower level features a kitchenette, living area, 2 bedrooms, laundry room, & full bath. Enjoy the quiet & expansive 9.66 acres from a roomy covered porch.
Several unique outbuildings onsite offer countless options for use. Currently, they serve as headquarters for at home small business operations. Each of the large shops are equipped with heat, electric, and in-floor drains. A detached garage near the house adds yet another building for storage.
A metal post frame barn surrounded by pasture & fencing offers 2 stalls, tack room, & loft for the kids to have a backyard petting zoo! There are currently multiple goats and horses calling this residence home.
Contact listing agent Pat Guyse (608) 547-7816 to schedule a private showing. Buyers are not permitted onsite without an agent present.