· AFFORDABLE 19.8+/- Acres Near Camp Douglas
· Driveway & Camper Spot
· Electric Along Highway
· Township Permits Seasonal Camping- Ordinance Documents Available
· Primarily Wetland with 3+/- Acres of Islands/Fingers of Timber
· Timber Consists of Oak, White Pine, Maple
· Great Blend of Dense Cover, Timber, & Open Marsh Grass
· 50 Minutes From La Crosse
· 1 Hour 20 Minutes from Madison
· 2 Hours 15 Minutes from Milwaukee
· 2 Hours 30 Minutes from Twin Cities Metro
· 3 Hours 30 Minutes from Chicago
· Very UNLIKELY to be Suitable for Permanent Residence due to Wetlands
· RV camper of no value/use onsite is to be left by seller
Finally! The small, affordable hunting piece you’ve been looking for! Conveniently located in central Juneau County near the small village of Camp Douglas within 1hr of La Crosse & 90 min. of Madison. The 19.8+/-ac. features direct access from County Rd. C via cleared drive leading to a small opening awaiting your camper. Sprawling white oak and black oak surround your new campsite. While ample room is available to camp; this site is not likely suitable for a permanent residence due to wetlands. Electric is available along County Rd. C.
This compact deer tract greets you with habitat the moment your tires depart blacktop. A blend of dense cover, timber, and open marsh grass intertwine to provide bedding and travel corridors throughout the season. The hip boots can stay home. Calf high rubber boots were sufficient to stay dry during the spring thaw. The fingers/pockets of timber feature black oak and white oak to provide mast come bow season. Natural travel corridors within and along these fingers are connected by funnels creating ambush setups for cruising bucks.
RV camper of no value/use onsite is to be left by seller.
Buyers are not permitted onsite without an agent present. Contact Listing Agent Pat Guyse (608) 547-7816