• Easy access from low traffic town road
• Town roads on the west and south sides provide great ingress/egress options
• Established interior trail system
• Two elevated box blinds and one permanent wooden stand included
• Heavily wooded with a mix of both young and old white pine, white oak, black oak, and red maple
• Fifteen miles from Castle Rock Lake, Wisconsin River, and Petenwell Flowage
• Not enrolled in Managed Forest Law but does qualify for enrollment if desired
• 30 minutes from Wisconsin Dells
Located in central Adams county, this parcel is a quality, affordable option for a family looking to comfortably hunt three or more people. Along with being heavily wooded, several access options create a setting where a number of people can be hunting without being within eyesight of each other or having to interrupt a partners hunt to leave the woods. While the property provides excellent cover and water, a substantial improvement would be the addition of green food sources (food plots).
-3.5 hours from Chicago and Twin Cities
-2.5 hours from Milwaukee
-1.5 hours from Madison
-30 minutes to Wisconsin Dells
Please respect private property and only view with an agent.
Call Patrick to set an appointment today 608-547-7816