Located just west of the Town of Long Lake in Forest County. This 80 acres has an immaculate turnkey off the grid cabin which sits just off the road for good privacy. This amazing property is, and come’s fully furnished ready for you and your family to enjoy immediately.
The 80 acres on which the cabin sits can be accessed at three points on the south border and it’s woodlands is a balance of Oaks, Maples, Birch, Red Pine, White Pine, Tamarack and Cedar, with a couple Russian Olive Trees the owner planted, which the wildlife love to browse on.
The woods has it all, water, thermal cover and lots of browse. With plenty of topography you can go from sitting on a ridge top looking over the rolling topography watching the edges of a Cedar and Tamaracks. Scrapes, rubs, trails and beds can be seen throughout the property are evidence of deer living here. Grouse, wild turkey and bear are also common in these woodlands.
The cabin is in extraordinary condition and has been meticulously maintained. The 24’x32’ cabin has two bedrooms, living room, a kitchen, and was built by the owner so it’s not just another “cookie cutter” cabin. While it appears ordinary on the surface, it’s the fore thought and the things you don’t immediately see that set this cabin apart.
• Lighting is currently provided by battery powered LED & Propane. The cabin is also wired for electricity if you decided to hook up to the grid.
• Heat is provided by a wood stove, and you’ll find your cabin is insulated so well you can have the windows open in the dead of winter while you relax to the crackling of the fire in the wood stove while you stay warm and cozy.
• Tongue and groove knotty pine walls adorn the interior.
• Bathroom with a toilet and shower stall is already in place if you choose to put in a well.
There is also plenty of room to store toys, two outbuildings, one 8’x12’ heavy duty metal storage container, and one 14’x24’ garage. Both lock securely to keep your belongings safe and sound, and secure when you’re not there.
Trails are cut wide enough for an ATV to meander throughout the property. It is also fantastic acreage for hiking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing, and with public land on your western boundary you’re not just confined to your 80 acres.
During the summer enjoy lake access at nearby Little Long Lake, Fay, Stevens or Halsey Lakes, each with a boat launch. The unique location of this wooded wonderland gives you options to enjoy various water activities on the Pine or Popple Rivers as well, and access to Forest County’s miles of ATV trails starts at your driveway.
• Centrally located to enjoy several lakes and rivers
• You can leave from your property and hit the snowmobile and ATV trails.
• Great area for all outdoor activities
• Abuts public lands (Nicolet National Forest)
• Near the Lauterman trail
• Less than 30 minutes to Ski Brule
• Less than 30 minutes to Chipmunk Rapids
• Artesian well on the property
Contact Jeremy to schedule a showing today.